Pages

Search blog and web

Almost making a big decision forever

Hello friends. I know that i've been posting other threads about the problems that i have with my wife, that i was having a flirting with other girl, and the sex issues with my wife but this one is more serious. We'are almost divorcing, 6 years of marrige gone. Yesterday we had a conversation. I have some issues that she says if i don't fix things she will divorce me, thats not the first time. And my problems are with my parents (sometimes i don't have a nice relationship with them), i have emotional problems with unhappiness, insecurity, fear, lack of self confidence, low self esteem, she says also that i have to try harder in our services in the church, pray and read the bible more often, that i must have more attitude , that i have to be more social, that i have to change in a lot of things. My friends, i confess that i have these issues and that i must change for my own goodness but dont you think she has a conditional love for me, that's all because if i do what she desires she stays with me other way she get's divorced? Guys, the bible says "Love is patient and kind, hopes all things, endures all things."
We don't have kids, she even said that sometimes she thinks she'll have with other man. This was very harmful for me, very!
What you think? Who knows even if i change, in the future she finds other "issues" to challenge me again? She loves to challenge me. Don't you she's bossy? What should i do? I told her that i'm confused, i don't know if i want this marriage too.
I'm very sad, very, my friends. Crying a lot. I really need advices.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment