Pages

Search blog and web

Lost a friend. What do I do?

After a long and messy breakup me and my ex tried to be friends. After drinking, things happened between us and it messed around with my head. I told her I couldn't do it anymore because we weren't really friends. I said I needed her out my life to move on because I still love her. Then an incident happened with my brother involving drugs - whilst I was looking after him - and didn't know who to turn to. Turned to her without thinking, and she helped me through the situation. It must have been hard for her because her brother died from a drug overdose a couple of years ago. I realised I wanted to be her friend so tried to talk to her, she wouldn't have it. So, thinking this would work, I gave her a bar of her favourite chocolate with a note attached, basically saying how much the past few days meant and if she can learn to trust me again, I want her to be my friend. I left her after that.

I got a text in the early hours, saying that she doesn't want to be my friend, it was unfair of me to turn to her and it brought back everything with her brother. I've messed with her head and she wants me to leave her alone, and not for me to reply.

So I replied. Basically told her that I didn't turn to her because of her past - I turned to her because after everything she's the only person I trusted enough to turn to. And am sorry for that. Said I'd leave her alone and she has my number if she can ever forgive me.

Nothing more I can do now, is there? I feel sick. I've lost the best girlfriend I've ever had, and one of the closest friends I've ever had. And I'm a mess and don't know what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment