Pages

Search blog and web

She's seeing someone else :(

  • Thread Starter

Hey,
This is probably stupid, but oh well. There's a girl I've been interested in for a while, but I've never really had the chance to properly ask her out (she's been away on placement, so haven't really seen her much). Anyway, now she's seeing someone else. I've been fine with it, but then a group of us went away for a few days (her included) and it's just made me feel so crap about it. It was really fun, and I had a great time, but now I'm back it's just made me realise what I don't have with her. I know there's nothing I can do. Just not really sure how to cope at the moment, I've never really liked someone as much as I do her.
Sucks, man. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment