Pages

Search blog and web

Why is he so hot and cold?

  • Thread Starter

He'll "like" photos on my facebook and if I don't respond then unlike them.

He liked my profile picture before we went out on a date and even spoke to me about why he liked it, and then after the date I didn't message him for like a day and a half and he'd unliked it? Why would he do that...? I'm fairly laid back when it comes to getting with people so I don't see the sense in him acting out like a child because I'm not obviously showing interest. It's just not my style.

I did message him first in the end and we had a brief conversation where he essentially ended it by sending something that didn't really beg a reply. But he'll do things like that and then when I'm like, oh okay whatever and get on with things he'll pop back up liking photos or messaging me. I don't really get it.

I'm fairly certain I am just done with this guy but I've never had someone who does the "hot and cold" act quite like this, it just seems strange to me. It's a little frustrating because despite all of this when I've seen him and when we went out, we actually had a good, chilled time!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment