Pages

Search blog and web

just me venting

I have a condition that eats my central nervous system, and none of the meds the doctor tries stop it completely. This new one requires a two hour iv. I feel fatigued for two weeks then every joint in my body hurts.

I've been fighting everyone and everything for so long that I no longer care. The only way out for me is to let this stuff take it's course. Wife comes at me seconds from a meltdown, demanding I talk about why I'm destroying the marriage and how I never try.

Yep how's this not trying...I quit!! Everything that stresses me out, adios!! Leave me to my happy holes in my brain...I feel a sense of release. I don't care anymore!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment