Pages

Search blog and web

my one night stand IGNORED me!

  • Thread Starter

I'm a first year at uni and like two weeks ago I had a one night stand (very out of character for me) with a guy I met in a bar. We didn't keep in contact after but I kept thinking about him still because we got on rather well together.

So, two weeks later, I seen him twice in one day around campus and we looked straight at each other (awkward!) and he left quite sharpish. Then, the same day, I went to a bar with my friends, the same one that I met him in, and he was there! He flat out avoided me the whole night and didn't even look at me. And I was too embarassed to go over and didn't know what to say either.

I am kind of disappointed that he didn't approach me again since we both had a great night together when we first met. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment