Pages

Search blog and web

What do I make of this?

  • Thread Starter

So there's this girl who I hang out with on occasion. I've known her for a few years but we lost contact and only started hanging out again about 3 months ago. Whenever we go out and do something or hang out we always have a great time, and it's quite light-hearted and friendly. I don't know if it's a romantic thing but I'd say that there's potential for there to be a romantic component.

The only thing that annoys me sometimes is that she will cancel last-minute on plans sometimes because she forgets she has work, or forgets she's already going out with somebody else on that day, and so on. This annoys me because I have previously made quite large efforts to clear my schedule so we can hang out (we go to different universities but only live about 10 miles away from each other) and then she cancels last minute and suddenly I'm left with nothing to do besides get on with more work.

I don't know if she cares about us hanging out as much as I do, and if she doesn't care as much as I do then I don't particularly want to pursue it, even though she's a lovely girl.

Anybody have any thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment