Pages

Search blog and web

"Aren't you circumcised?"

I initially posted this in the sex and marriage forum but it got deleted by a moderator for being off topic....Whilst it certainly wasn't 'on' topic I didn't think it was 'off' topic enough to be deleted...the 'Relationships and Additctions' forum didnt seem quite the place either!

Anyway - last week my wife and I were at friends house for dinner....we ended up discussing childhood ailments (we have children roughly the same age). The other mum mentioned that her 11yr old son had a very tight foreskin and was going to have to be circumcised.
My wife (of 20 years) turned to me and said "Aren't you circumcised?".

Although our marriage has been sexless for the past 10 years (my wife isnt interested in sex) we were 'normal' - sex 1-2 a week before - and we see each other naked on a daily basis.

I was amazed she asked! Every wife should know her husbands 'state', probably whilst dating!

Don't really know why I am posting this anyway...I guess I just wanted to share something flabbergasting!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment