Pages

Search blog and web

After over 25 years, I am still learning!!

I have been on TAM over 7 months and some of the threads are quite sad. By reading these it has helped me understand my man and has given me a strong desire to please him even more sexually.

I haven't denied my husband, in the next breath I wasn't the aggresser in performing oral.

This past year things have changed considerably. Me giving him oral as foreplay has become quite common (75%). Me giving him oral as stand alone, almost as much as PIV! Seeing him get so much pleasure from it, is what gives me pleasure and the desire to do it even more. I have to admitt, I love the way he looks at me the rest of the day after I start his day off that way too!! Wish it didn't take me this long to realize this!!


Happiness breeds Happiness!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment