Pages

Search blog and web

Help me I feel lost

Hi there everyone Im new to this is please excuse me
I've been in a relation ship for 8years for the first 5yrs things were going gr8 then I got my house a car a promotion :smthumbup:
Then my hose got robbed cleaned out I got retrenched from my job leaving bills to pack up.:(

Now I not totally back up on my feet but working hard to get back close to normalcy .

Now my Gf wasn't working for some yrs she gets job & is telling me we need to get married (shes giving me an choice) after growing up tough I dont want to start a family with out having things a particular way.

She moved in by me for a year (with out me inviting her) but that my girl and broke up with me almost on the 9th year but she claims she looking for a place to rent but she's fed up I try to talk to her telling her we will get married I can't say when but I'm work had to get there soon

Can I get your views plzzzz:scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment