Pages

Search blog and web

Can this "player" ever be tamed?

  • Thread Starter

Met this guy over a year ago. There was obvious sexual attraction between us both ways from the beginning- still is. We also get along really well, we are good friends. I'm crazy about him.

About six months ago, we agreed to go out for drinks- just the two of us together. But then he changed his mind saying "I like you but I don't want to hurt you, i'll only be a massive idiot. I'm terrible with commitment and have a bad past" etc.

So we never went out but have remained on good terms. Nothing has happened between us, other than having snuggled up together on the couch when drunk at parties. I've fallen asleep with my head upon his shoulder, he's had his arm around me playing with my hair and patting my shoulder- but its never gone further than that.

Anyway, I know he has a reputation as a 'player'. I've seen the way he flirts with other girls. He's slept with A LOT of women in his adult life. It kind of scares me, actually. I don't want to like him but I just do. He said to me in the past "maybe one day it could happen between us. I really like you but right now i'm not in a good place for a relationship".

He always looks at me and talks to me like he cares about me and would never hurt me. Perhaps its wishful thinking but I feel like he treats me differently to other girls and wouldn't want to "play" me. From what he has said in the past, its like he can imagine a future with me. But I don't know if this is plausible.

What do you think? Can a player ever be tamed if he/she meets the right person?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment