Pages

Search blog and web

I get the girls but why can't I get a girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

I am extremely successful when it comes to pulling girls as I do get girls chatting me up, I am aware I'm fairly good looking and find it easy to talk to women, I just chat normally and most of my friends are women.

I get told a lot I would make a brilliant boyfriend for someone but I never get girls actually interested in me beyond just as friends or having sexual relationships. Women moan about men using them but they're way worse, I really don't understand them, they just seem want have sex that is it.

How can I make myself more appealing or better way of attracted a girl for girlfriend material?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment