Pages

Search blog and web

At the end of my rope here

  • Thread Starter

Basically I posted for some advice a little while ago relating to me having asked a girl out and her saying that she wanted to think about things before saying yes.

She got back to me and said she does 100% want to go out with me but wants to wait until after Christmas before anything sexual happens (she booked an appointment with her doctor for the pill or something) we're both virgins so I wasn't pushing for anything sexual instantly or anything like that.

Well I've always had an issue with her that she's virtually impossible to meet up with and she makes zero effort to contact me. I had a talk with her about this and she apologised and said she'd start making an effort...well she hasn't made even the slightest change. She went to visit her parents over the weekend and when she got back I saw her briefly (she wanted help with some work) and I just got a plain "Hello" from her, no hug, no smile...just a hello...our friends however got a huge smile, a hug and stuff along the lines of "I haven't seen you in ages" etc.

She flat out told me not to expect any talking over Christmas because she's going Skiing (Which I kind of understand but something like a 'Merry Christmas' wouldn't hurt)

I asked if she wanted to do something this weekend and it was met with her typical "Yeah, Maybe...I'll see...I have work to do" Which to be fair pissed me off a lot considering she has time for EVERYTHING else but meeting up with me, I honestly don't see why she never has any time, we're both on the same course yet I:

-Complete all my work before the weekend
-Am currently learning a second Language
-Attend every Uni lecture
-Getting ready for a Mooting competition
-Have a part time job

and I still put time aside to spend with her...all she does is

-Uni work (which she never seems to complete until the day before)
-Goes to lectures

I'm seriously getting towards the end of my patience and would just like some advice on how to handle the situation

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment