Pages

Search blog and web

Cheated on my boyfriend whilst drunk ?

  • Thread Starter

I have been with my boyfriend for over three years and deep down I really do love him, however I feel that the spark is gone and feel like we are only friends now. He is at university and I am having a gap year so we are a few hours away from each other, I always have to make the effort to see him and we never call and rarely text, it is like we are living separate lives.

I havent been out clubbing much since he left, but I went out the other night with some friends and got really drunk(I know it is no excuse). I met a guy who is a friend of a friend and we really clicked from the moment we met. In the club he tried numerous times to get with me despite knowing I had a boyfriend and I kept rejecting him. I got drunker and towards the end of the night really started to like him, we left together and walked home alone. On the way back we went to a quiet part of the city and I just couldn't resist him anymore so we ended up kissing, however I couldn't go any further.

I feel really guilty but my boyfriend is living a separate life and im pretty sure he's done the same. What makes it worse is I kinda like this other guy and we have been speaking since however I know nothing will happen. Do I tell my boyfriend ? I really don't want to lose him, despite everything he is my best friend and I know probably my soul mate.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment