Pages

Search blog and web

He asked for time. what does this mean? how long to wait?

My boyfriend and I have been together for years. We plan to move in together and marry within a year. Recently, his kids from a prior relationship moved closer.Before, they were 8 hours away and he rarely saw them in person. Now that they are closer, the time and communications with me decreased greatly. He has been desperately seeking another job to help support them.

I expressed concern to him about the decrease of attention to us. I asked him was it that he just wasnt that into me anymore. He blamed the issue on making up lost time with his kids and being very focused on finding a job. He told me that he was trying hard to balance his life and make me happy as well.

Well, about a week later - i asked if we could meet for lunch. He said that evening would be a great time. Once i had my day closed up and was free, i called him to finanlize our plans but his phone wasnt on. I took my night bath planning to call him later. But when i got out, i had a message from him.

He said that he has a lot of things going on. He asked me if i could give him some time. He added that he wasnt ignoring me or anything, he was just going through something.

I have been saddened over this....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment