Pages

Search blog and web

What are some modern aftershaves?

I've always used aftershave lotion since i started shaving. Are there any modern aftershaves that have taken the place of what I call "the department store aftershaves?"

I'm sure there are all kinds of expensive modern aftershaves, but is there anything that has come along like the classics Old Spice, Brut, English Leather, and Aqua Velva, that can be bought in drugstores or department stores for a few bucks? Those have been very popular over the years, but I assume they are a little dated, and i was wondering if there are newer, popular ones.

I ask because those are the ones I'm usually gifted with at Christmas, and a few have asked what type i want. I have a few expensive ones, but I like the department store types as an "everyday" aftershave.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment