Pages

Search blog and web

Convince Me Why I Should Even Bother

  • Thread Starter

Hiya all apologies for the rant that will follow,

I have been rejected in one way or another, in various guises - and I'm getting to the stage where I'm thinking that its not even worth trying to form relationships with girls I like. Every girl I seem to be interested in has a boyfriend - or so they claim perhaps its just me? Anyway, there is a girl that has just started working at my university cafe, I've only spoken to her on a couple of occasions about random things - to be honest I don't know her name yet. I'm interested in her, but I just feel that its going to be a waste of time trying to get to know her, as she will probably either have a boyfriend or not be interested. So should I even bother, or should I just save myself from the inevitably awkwardness that will befall my way should she reject me in some capacity?

Thanks,

Anon

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment