Pages

Search blog and web

Paying it forward

Told my story many times before. The short of timid that I came here about a year ago with a failing marriage. With a lot of self examination and change for the better, much help from TAM members, a ton of books read, and much counseling, my wife and I have a marriage I could have only dreamed about a year ago.

I fixing our marriage we both learned a ton about marriage and relationships in general and have developed a passion for helping others improve theirs. We often work with others and I do a
bit of marriage mentoring for for members here and from other sites. While not every situation works out for the best, Ive been excited to see the change that can take place in a marriage when both spouses put aside pride and commit to making changes for the good of the marriage.

Recently my wife and I have wanted to do more and have started a page on Facebook devoted to marriage called "I Heart my Marriage" to pass on tips and advise to married couples. We are also working to start a web page to host bigger articles for the Facebook page and also provide other helpful resources to couples. We would consider it an honor for anyone to check out and like our page. You can find it by searching "I Heart my Marriage" on Facebook. It easy to find as we are the only page by that name on Facebook.

Thanks guys

Ray
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment