Pages

Search blog and web

I am worried that in the future I am going to regret who I am today :/

  • Thread Starter

My parents do not like boyfriend and as a result of this they have tried to make my life a misery, but screaming at me, shouting at me and lying to me, I feel like the whole family is against me and I am completely alone in all of this. (I should add, that my boyfriend is a perfectly great guy, he does everything right etc.) As a result of this I moved out my house and into my grandparents house because I really couldn't cope living with them anymore they were really upsetting me and making me feel like rubbish. At my grandparents house I feel like a complete burden because they do so much for me and they even transport me to and from work when I am on the early shift, which means they have to get up early regularly, when I offer them money, they refuse, which is making me feel so guilty :/. At the moment I feel like I have had no choice but to move into my grandparents house and that I have had no choice but to have them transporting me to work in the mornings ( there are no buses or trains running at that time) But I am really worried that I may look back at myself in a few years time, and think that the way I am now is just plain pathetic because I am putting everyone out and it was all unnecessary. I feel like if my boyfriend and I do split up in the future (which I hope never ever happens, but you never know what's around the corner) I am going to be really regretting this whole situation.

Has anyone got any advice on this situation, I really don't want to regret, who I am now! :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment