Pages

Search blog and web

Should a guy always have to initiate texts with a girl her likes or female friends?

  • Thread Starter

GIRLS NEED YOUR ADVICE!

Know a few girls, some live here in my town, others in different cities, some abroad. A few friends text me, mutually initiate and seem genuinely nice.

There are also girls who never seem to initiate - be they friends/acquaintances or someone you met and fancy. The latter often seem to be falling into friend category - you as the guy always seem to initiate.

What to do? Should you only message these girls on occasions like new years? Should you initiate, or if it seems to be only you doing that, not text them and wait for them to?

Feel a bit worried that if I don't initiate, they won't text me and my number may get lost if they upgrade or whatever.. sigh what to do? I really fancy a girl who is abroad now (but may visit).

RULE NUMBER ONE: "Never keep initiating.... Unless she's hot."

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment