Pages

Search blog and web

This really never stops does it?

Posted a few times a couple of years ago. ("Mother load of all triggers" thread. It's a doozie should anyone need a good chuckle) -dripping with sarcasm there.
Long story short... H had EA 5 years ago. (He works literally 50 yards from "her" house. (Apparently they met for coffee each morning, (all the guys did since her husband was the boss) anyway, we also went to church with "her". (Still attend when I feel like I can stomach it) her H died suddenly, (3 weeks prior to my Dad passing) he abandoned me to "help her" grieve. (He claims that since I was talking it all out with my sister, that I was being supported) and their EA blossomed out of all that. Oh, and the kicker? She's a licensed therapist! Has her doctorate and everything. (No, we weren't seeking her advice. (Well, I wasn't anyways, can't speak for him) and the clincher?? (Her last name is Love. Not even kidding) had to add all the background tidbits for those who don't feel like finding the old thread.

Anyways, I've been reading on here quite a bit, trying to deal with all of this and somehow make sense out of it all. And, I simply can't.
We rarely talk about the EA. (he works 15 hour days, and I'm a SAHM) so, while I understand he's exhausted most of the time, I can't help but feel alone. I have 2 children from a previous relationship, (who adore him of course) and that just makes it worse for me.

I'm sorry if I'm jumping around. I really am trying to make this coherent. It's like my head constantly had a million tabs open. I'm sure most everyone can relate. I'm pissed 99% of the time STILL, and I do love him. (Gawd, that sounds so pathetic) does this ever work out? Are there ever any couples who make it out the other side? Because right now I'm not seeing it. I'm beyond depressed, beyond angry an sick to death of hurting like this. This is my life, and I hate every second of it. It's confusing, maddening and utterly ridiculous. I realize I'm likely having a pitty party right now, but damn...

Oh, and our Anniversary is this coming Tuesday too. (Which ironically coincides with his brilliant decision to start seeing "her"). Lucky me right???
(Btw, he hadn't put the dates together. After confronting, I asked him when it began. He said 5-6 months after her H passed. Which you guessed it, November.) that's triggering me big time. Uvh, this so sucks. I don't even know that I'm looking for advice, it seems like I just want to feel understood. Does that make sense?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment