Pages

Search blog and web

My friend and date seem more compatible

  • Thread Starter

Hello everyone. Needing a bit of advice whether this is normal thoughts and if I should take action on it.

Basically I have just started dating this guy. I am due to have my 3rd date next week, however I need a bit of advice on what to do.

We have spoke for a while and first date went amazingly well. I was happy how it went and we get on well.

The only problem is these thoughts I have with my friend and this guy. My friend has recently came out of long term relationship with a guy who became complacent with her and life. I asked her (day before my 2nd date) what she wanted in a guy and she recited what she wanted in someone. I awkwardly said her match sounded exactly like the guy I'm dating. She responded, saying she couldn't do that as I have dated him, however after me rhyming off his qualities, she asked what he looks like.

I'm tempted to introduce them. Both of them are passionate about travelling whereas I am a home bird and scared of taking risks. The only problem is we have already been together in the sense of sleeping together and he has already admitted he likes me.

Should I introduce these two or is it a silly thought? It keeps lingering in my mind, thus putting me off even the thought of being with him, even though we are only dating at the moment.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment