Pages

Search blog and web

Do girls like shy, sensitive guys or more confident, less sensitive guys?

  • Thread Starter

I mean even as a guy I can generally tell after hanging around other guys by the vibe they give, tone of voice, there opinions & how they portray them what kind of person they are like. I've experience loud, more opinionated guys & quieter more reserved guys. At school I got on better with the latter as I felt more comfortable around them. I don't think any of them even went to the gym/clubbing for instance like the louder guys.

Now I'm a bit more confident in myself & I think this is key for a guy as girls generally prefer being more submissive than guys. I've been called nice & funny before by people so that's a positive, although I've still got a few more things to work on like increasing confidence further & also work ethic :p I mean generally what do girls like in guys personality wise? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment