Pages

Search blog and web

Moving to town/uni for wrong reasons?

  • Thread Starter

So a while back I moved away to start fresh. I mostly wanted to be in the city. My past has been hell basically and I felt trapped so I moved to try and start a new life.

I decided to study something because it was creative and It was last minute clearing. I loved being in the city at first but where I was living was isolating, after about 5 months of being there, I got more isolated, by people at uni, I felt confused, I never connected with anyone because they were completely different from me but I was friendly and really nice. I'm confident in my own skin and I usually don't give a monkeys what others think.I joined clubs, societies which was fun but nothing was really changing. The course wasn't challenging and it wasn't giving me a purpose. I love working because it keeps me busy and has a structure. I spoken to a therapist and he said I was very strong in doing everything alone in a new place and it was other peoples problems ands things will get better sooner or later.

The isolation was changing me mentally. Was this mostly because I was doing the wrong thing and for the wrong reasons?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment