Pages

Search blog and web

its kind of complicated..

  • Thread Starter

basically theres this guy, he's one of my best friends, and a few weeks ago we went out and had some drinks with friends and as the story goes one thing led to another.

now I've not known him forever but were very close, were constantly helping each other out and hanging out casually. I've always found him slightly annoying but at the same time I've always felt something for him. I'm slowly realising my feelings and thinking a lot about it and I'm not sure whether i should tell him or not?

i really do want to tell him for the potential answer i may receive but at the same time i don't want to say something that ruins are friendships? suggestions on whether to say anything would be grateful and appreciated and if yes ideas on how and what to say?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment