Pages

Search blog and web

Ovulation and attention?

Was thinking about what the MMSLP says about how women feel around the time of ovulation. Is there any truth to this? I get that women feel more sexual at different times of the month. But the book makes it seem like this biological urge is something that women are not aware of.

My gf always tells me that sometimes she just needs to feel better about herself and I believe her. So she'll dress up sometimes or put on more make up. I'd like to think that she does it for me sometimes. It just bothers me to think that sometimes we are biologically wired in such a way that we don't know what we're doing. I wouldn't want to see my gf as someone who is seeking attention from other men. Curious about what others have observed here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment