Pages

Search blog and web

Are some men scared of sexually aggressive women?

  • Thread Starter

The reason I ask is because I recently met this man who I had a strong connection with. We had a really enjoyable ONS - where everything just seemed to flow and connect, I started where he ended, that sort of experience. He kept telling me how great I was at, er, certain things and struggled to stand up several times. So I urged him not to bother and to come back to bed instead ;) Which he did for several hours.

Now, other than the physical aspect we had quite a lot in common. We have talked for many hours, just the two of us, in the past. After sleeping together and talking more I realised I genuinely liked him - but he was reluctant and admitted he was actually shy and this was his first ONS. Despite my attempts to date him, he never pursued.

About a month later, he started showing interest in another girl. This girl is angelic - she has never had a relationship, doesn't really have sex and still sleeps with a stuffed animal. So at this point I'm thinking...what went wrong? Because me and this girl are so different I'm thinking my sexuality freaked him out. I'm not sexually aggressive generally - in day to day life I'm pretty refined, but when I meet a man I want it's different (however, I don't sleep around either. This was unusual for me). Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment