Pages

Search blog and web

Is he totally over it?

  • Thread Starter

I've been on 5 dates with this new guy who is kind of inexperienced with dating, but seems really gentlemanly, lovely and consistent. He makes sure we stay in daily contact, and we haven't missed a day since we met.

However, last week, we went on our 5th date and he was really distracted due to some problems at work which he seemed to be upset about. He talked about these problems for a while and there were a couple of awkward silences which made me a bit uncomfortable. I got the sense he couldn't wait to go home, but put it down to his work stress because he is very sensitive. We also haven't had sex yet, and he doesn't seem to be moving towards it really. The furthest we have gone is him putting his hand up my top a couple of times. And now, since our last date we have been texting but he is really slow to respond and seems distant. He took nearly a week to ask to see me again and when I told him when I am free, he said he'd 'let me know' if he can do it because he has some family obligations. He also added his ex gf back on Facebook recently, which he hasn't mentioned to me and I think this might have something to do with it.

I'm so confused. On one hand I feel like he likes me and I am just being paranoid, but on the other I really feel like he is very complacent for this super early stage in dating and am almost certain he is losing interest. Is there a way of asking him if he still wants to keep seeing each other without sounding angry or needy? I would just wait and see what happens, but in my last relationship I was strung along and hurt really horribly, so I don't really want to stick around if he is totally over it and doesn't like me anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment