Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage Counselor for manipulation?

Curious if anyone's spouse has used a marriage counselor as a means of manipulation. As a way to teach you a lesson & get you to see 'the error' of your ways so to speak.

This started with the fact that my wife has to see a bariatric counselor for her weight loss. It is part of the bariatric program at the local hospital. After her first session, my wife says that the counselor wants to see us in a joint session.
That she knows of a marriage counselor we need to see....
:confused:

We've gone to a counselor years ago....initially it was for her weight loss. It then progressed quickly into including me b/c my wife felt that I had an anti-social disorder (according to her, I had a hard time keeping eye contact with those speaking to me & I was socially nervous).

So Ive been thru this before.

Long story short....my wife was caught in an online cheating situation two years ago. She kept hiding some other activity afterward as well that she doesn't know that I know about. I think she has an alcohol problem as well.

Anyway, I will write more later. But I was curios on others experiences.

thanks
farmer

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment