Pages

Search blog and web

Why do I feel so guilty?

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone. Basically I have been with my first boyfriend for half a year now and 2-3 months in, we started with foreplay. I wasn't comfortable with it at first but gradually, I opened up to him and let him touch me.
It seemed okay at first, but I don't know why that I am starting to feel really guilty recently.

I've always wanted to wait until marriage but I don't know why, I was raised up that it's a mortal sin to be intimate with anyone before marriage even though my family is not religious. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I told him in the beginning I wanted to wait until marriage, then I changed my mind later on and said he will have to wait because i'm not sure yet, and I could have sex with him... but not now.
I hate how wishy-washy I am, I'm never good at making decisions.
He never forced me, but I just feel like it's wrong. Like why am I doing this so early, we never slept with each other.
Why do I feel like this? I don't want to feel like this, but I don't know what to do. :( it's bad enough that he can't have sex with me. I'm awful, aren't I?
It's not like I can just go 'stop touching me' and everything will go back to the way it was?

Can someone explain why I might feel like this? is it because everything is new to me, and it's my first time?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment