Pages

Search blog and web

Three girls who do I pick???

Ok now before I start I fully understand most of you will think bad of me for being in this situation but it is what it is I'm just looking for an opinion.

I have three girls I can potential settle down with and just want to know who you would pick and why:

1. The X...Was seeing for 4 years would do anything for me. I find attractive but I'm not crazy about her. I see her as the safe option that will treat me like a king but I don't think I'll ever love her the way she does me so I left but we still have a chance to mend things. She will let me be me and is genuinely a good girl. Trust her 100%.

2. The Devil...Have been seeing for under a year. I am crazy about her in terms of attraction and sex appeal. She is wild and clearly a bad influence on me. Probably not the kind of girl you would think of in terms of wife material but I just can't let go as she is too much fun. She drives me mad as she is out of control and doesn't really like to be told what to do but lets me do anything I like too.

3. The sensible choice...Ticks all the right boxes, great with family and happy to settle down but in a rush to do it now. Known her for less than 6 months. I find her attractive and really like her but she's in a rush to settle and get married asap but fits the profile and is good on paper.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment