Pages

Search blog and web

Should you ever meet up with an ex ?

Im very confused at the moment, my ex has recently contacted me asking to meet me. My initial action was no. This guy treated me horribly he cheated on me with god knows how many girls, but instead of having the balls to tell me he let me walk in on them while he was having sex with his flatmate and find out that way. I think what hurt the most was how he acted when I did walk in the girl said 'god she isisnt anywhere as good as me' then told me I clearly couldn't please him ( I wasn't ready to loose my virginity to him so I was still a virgin) and said I was ugly and he just lauged.

I was head over heels for this guy and ive never been so heartbroken in my life, he made no secret of his conquests he mucked me about so much telling me he'd get back with me and id get my hopes up then tell me I wasn't as good as the girl he was seeing that I was frigid, he use to try sex text me but start by being sweet and nice so I would respond then try me to say some vile things. So of course I blanked him. However he contriuned to text me which I ignored.

Recently one of his female best friends (only know this through mutual friends) came up to me when id never met her saying I ruined it between him and her (because they were sleeping together and said he only wanted fun not a girlfriend after me.

He's text me again asking to meet up and part of me wants to go not because I love him or want anything I despise him but to show him that ive moved on that im stronger. Last time he saw me I was a wreck id been crying for weeks I hadn't eaten and looked a bag of bones I didn't care about my appearance of anything. Now im much happier and healthier I have a boyfriend of over a year who is amazing and I love to bits, im studying a law degree and life is just perfect. I don't know if its worth going to have the last laugh or just to leave it. However his female best friend has alaso worked out who my boyfriend is and now everytime my boyfriend goes out is intent on trying to get him to cheat on me. I knoqw my current boyfriend wont at all but I feel like my ex ruined my life before and this girl is trying to do it again I want to just show them both im better than them now im not a pushover like I was when they were both cheating on me behind my back what do I do ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment