Pages

Search blog and web

She says she is done with it

So me and my ex have broke up after a 5 year relation, since 5 months now. she broke up with me when I was half a year in a foreign country due to work. The first month after the brake up I did al the stuff that where against the rules such as begging etc etc. After one month I started NC and 2 months later I came back for 2 weeks. We met and she said that she wanted me back.. one week later she suddently changed here mind and said she didnt want anything... for now. A month later now... she says she dont want nothing anymore and that she is done with it..

Note that I still really love her, miss her and dont want to let here go because I now that she is the one for me.

I am still having a hard time after 5 months to get over her. The funny thing is that she told me that she tought It would be to soon for me to have a new girlfriend. She doesnt want to be my friend on facebook because she dont want to see all the girls I hang out with. She says that she is still there for me but that she it done with the relationship.

I am still confused. What do you guys think that I should to? Just let her go and cutt of all contact? I really want her in my life.. I have had 5 months to think about it and I am certain about it. And I know that somewhere she still loves me to.

Note that I have changed but she doesnt give me a chance to show this to here.

Please react!

Thnx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment