Pages

Search blog and web

Scared about going to Uni :(

I'm really scared about going to Uni. Recently, it's been keeping me up at night and I don't have anyone I can talk to. I got bullied in secondary school, and it got much worse in college, so I don't really have any self esteem left. I guess it kind of made me really scared of people - I feel sick with nerves and can't breathe whenever I'm around them, they just terrify me. I don't have any friends, and I don't think I'm ever going to make any. People are always nasty to me because I'm really ugly. I've tried many things, but I can't really cover it up, and I'm not going to be able to afford surgery until much later in life.
I feel really left out because everyone's so excited looking forward to uni, but I'm dreading it. The people in my year are going to be a year younger than me, but they all seem sooo much older than me. Whilst I sit here alone, they're all out drinking, partying and having sex. My teenage years will be over soon and I haven't so much as held another persons hand before. I'm such a waste of a person. Usually people like me are really smart or talented to compensate, but I'm awful at everything. I feel like such a failure. I don't want to go to Uni :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment