Pages

Search blog and web

Need to attract a man but I hate having hair.

This may seem a daft rant but apparantly most men only really find long hair attractive (according to studies/opinions/wht Ive been told etc) Ive never had a boyfriend and dont really attract them. Ive never been able to have or manage long hair and it annoys me that if I cut it short my chances of attracting males are significantly reduced. The thing is when I have my hair long (shoulder length) people have told me it looks crap anyway because I cant manage it. My family say that I look a bit of a 'drag'/rough with longer hair but that short hair suits me.

I hate having long hair but at the same time I want to appear as attractive as I can. Its bob length at the moment and still feels too long and always looks scruffy. Im told it looks better straightened but then as soon as I go outside it goes all kinky and looks old fashioned..bit like a 1900 schoolgirl. Im only very small too 4ft 11 so it just overwhelms me. Im really jelous that guys can get away with having short hair yet they arn't attracted to women who do.

Its just annoying as I hate having hair




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment