Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice!

I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right place, so I do apologise.

Here is my story,

I have been with "Jane" as I will call her for the purpose of not giving too much away for 13 months now. At the beginning of the relationship, she wouldn't let her ex go, and they kissed multiple times whilst she was with me. As far as I know this was the extent of how physical it got. When he eventually moved on, she met up with him and begged him not to go and claimed she was willing to get rid of me to get him back. He moved on regardless, and they no longer talk. Around that same time she did minor things, like telling random people on the internet they were cute and being physically flirtatious on holiday. All of this happened within the first couple of months of us seeing each other, and now she claims she is truly in love with me and I was always her first choice, and she wasn't thinking straight and acted childish at the beginning. This has played on my mind for the entirety of our relationship and I have told her unless she can make me feel better about what has hap pened, I am walking away. If that wasn't bad enough, she then had one of my friends round her house whilst I was on holiday, and didn't tell me about it. She claimed nothing happened, as did he, and neither of us talk to my "friend" anymore. I need advice as to what to do, if I'm being too harsh, or is she just not worth it? She says she'll do anything, which I do believe she would, but I think the past cannot be undone and I will never feel right about it.

Any advice out there?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment