Pages

Search blog and web

My wife isn't funny....

...Which wouldn't be such a big deal if she wasn't actively trying to become a stand up comedian. She runs her jokes by me and I think they're awful and I just have no idea what to do. She's starting to get upset because she can definitely perceive that I'm not entertained... I want to support my wife and I want her to be happy and feel good about what she's doing, but I can't for the life of me fake finding something funny that I don't find funny. She'd know I was faking it. I'm a professional musician and I'd never want my wife to tell me my work is good if it's not, but she keeps looking to me for validation and I don't know what to say to her! How do I handle this touchy situation?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment