Pages

Search blog and web

my wife has left me for another women

Help and advice please, i have been happily married for nearly 10 years and with my wife for a previous 10. I was told recently that she loves me but is not in love with me.She said she hasnt loved me for 2 years which came as a shock even my mother in law cannot believe it.At the same time she told me she was in love with someone else, a woman.We have 2 children aged 10 and 15 (who has learning difficulties) she has moved out and is now living with the other woman whom she has known for a total of 2 months.She met her through becoming a ladies football team manager , when she asked me if she should do it i backed her all the way.
The eldest is living with me and the youngest lives with her when hes not in way then she brings him here.Im so confused , hurt and so are my children .
Please help i dont know what to do :-(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment