Pages

Search blog and web

I wouldn't date 99% of the girls here

So I guess girls wouldn't date 99% of the guys here? I've just come back from a month in Canada and the girls there are all like Supermodels, tall, perfect teeth, fun to be around. I stopped at my Aunt's friend's Lakeside cottage for a long weekend on Ontario and we had an awesome time. Took the boat out on the lake, got totally smashed, smoked copious amounts of weed so we didn't even know the way back to the cottage, we just slept on the boat. I met a tall blond haired girl who studies law at York university in Toronto. We had sex on the boat which was awesome because we jumped in the lake afterwards. I gave a hot guy a BJ (he was gay) and I'm bi. He came in my mouth. Yeah it was pretty disgusting so I spat his cum into the water and he yelled at me but..

The girls at University here are quite repulsive. Short and generally.. Ugh. Anyway, I wouldn't date anyone now unless they are 5'10 barbie doll... I've managed to pull a couple of these types with my looks so I know they are well in my league. I want to have kids with these women so they will grow up to be models, TV presenters and such.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment