Pages

Search blog and web

I Need a new TAM member Name -

Well, over a year ago I started posting that I needed to leave my abusive husband. I was a mess. Went through a lot of head drama and felt helpless.

So my TAM name was "Readytogo" but now that I left - what should my new name bef?

Any good suggestions - I thought of "Gotupandleft, or Gotupandwent. :)

OR "Hoofhearted" - get it ?? LOL. :rofl:


Now here I am, working on filing for divorce, many obstacles behind me and many more to come. I'm alone but happy. Some days I get bored. But then I look at my "to do" list and work on something different every day.

I'm a mother of 3 older sons and am a work in progress. I want them to be proud of me and respect the decisions I've made.

So - what's my new TAM name?? :D




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment