Pages

Search blog and web

I have a massive sex drive... is this effecting my relationship?

Hi, i am about to go to university keeping it short since I was about 11/12 i used to masturbate a lot at least 2 times a day, but i was never interested in relationships because I know I couldn't be committed before , however I don't know how but I started going out with this girl , she's good looking and all I've been out with her for about 12 months , we do everything and our sex life is good , but I'm not satisfied?
So i started seeing this other girl and now Im going out with her as well and I do everything with her as well , now both these girls are both a good 9/10 to say the least , I wan't to be faithful and stick to one girl but I don't know what to do?
Im finding it hard because I have feelings for both of them and I'd say i was in love as much as I think I don't.
I still masturbate daily , my sex life is good however every time I have sex with either girl I find myself having sex for around 2 hours even though Im turned on ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment