Pages

Search blog and web

I found out something interesting by accident today...

This post is aimed more at the old-schoolers on here, the ones who knew me when I first arrived feeling like a broken man, but its a good ending!

I was going through my Facebook today to downscale (remove some albums, or pictures or posts I didn't want on there anymore) and I happened to find an old image that was 'liked' by my ex at the time. I thought I had deleted all trace of her when I moved on but evidently I missed one bit. So out of curiosity I clicked her name and saw her profile and found out she is engaged to the guy she left me for (who is perfect for her as he's a prick) and I chuckled!

I was once told that we should give away our toys to the less fortunate, and instead of feeling resentment or anger which I did for some long, I now enjoy the knowledge that this 'acquaintance' who betrayed me will forever have my leftover toy :fu: but even more than that, I am thankful she left me for it opened a whole new chapter in my life, leading me to meet some great people. People who have empowered me, have allowed me to travel to places I may never have been, who got me backstage passes for Michael Jackson tribute concerts (Thanks F04hk), the list is endless but most of all, for leading me to my beautiful, caring and amazing wife. A woman who not only is in a different league than what I had before, but in a different cosmos altogether.

So, drinks are on me tonight!!! :woot:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment