Pages

Search blog and web

How do you know if you're pregnant if you have Mirena?

So the past few weeks I've been feeling very lethargic to the point of being unable to get out of bed, I've had an upset stomach and severe headaches. I've also had random mood swings. I've had boob pain but only on one side, and I had what I thought was a period but it was just a bit of spotting, which is normal on the mirena. I also had a stabbing pain in my side which made me think I had appendicitis at one point, but it went away, and now I've had weird discharge.

I didn't think anything of this until now. I don't get proper periods on this so I have no way of knowing. Is it worth me taking a test?

Anon please, people know me on here.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment