Pages

Search blog and web

Help! skid and preggo losing mind

my stepdaughter gets away with everything and I feel like its tearing our marriage apart. Especially the favoritism from the MIL and the fact she doesn't care about my unborn... Anyone found a way to cope? It's like I can't even look at the child I feel so evil for it. He mother was only with my husband a month and tricked him to get preggo by dumping her BC. To top it off sKid constantly talks down to me and gets away with whatever. Im feel selfish but I don't know how to just say listen this has to stop our child needs to come first skid has 4 people raising her not including me too she is four and acts like a spoiled 20 year old but wants to be babied and lies about all types of stuff, sexual, people threatening to kill her etc. she even lied and said my uncle touched her private area when she has never been in the same room as him and told 4 people just to get her way. She's den it to me too a year ago because I n had to wash her tutu and she wants to be dirty and not clean, or is jealous of her dad and I because she has a kid chrush on her father. She has been caught playing with private parts constantly she also tries to touch mine and it worries me her mother has let someone touch her. Or is she just being a kid? She has caught her real mom in the act of sex so that could be it. her mother is a drug user and she gets these ideas from her.
Should I be demanding my child to b put first? Should I leave if she isn't when born?

I just don't know wat to do and feel like I'm wrong for feeling this way it's so hard it really is and skid always seems to ruin sonograms, it makes us 2nd time around mommys feel unimportant. I can't take it my husband yesterday would not even stand up for me when previous baby mama said horrible I g's about our child because he doesn't want to be on child support and it just makes me want to be alone, but I love him so much that this situation is killing my 6 1/2 month pregnant body mind and soul....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment