Pages

Search blog and web

Embarassed

I am embarrassed to admit this...and hope that this is some place where even if no one reads this.. I'll have at least admitted it. I've only been married for 2 months and am already wondering what is wrong. My husband never wants me. This started before we were married so I can't really say that being married is the problem, but he rarely wants to make love and when he does he says he wants to please me...but if it doesn't happen in 10 minutes decides that's long enough and finishes and goes to bed. I am so unfulfilled and feel incredibly embarrassed. I try to talk to him about it but he just gets mad and it never goes anywhere. We have a farm and I work on the farm before and after work and work full-time at my job. I feel like my husband married me because I work in his life instead of being in love with me. I am incredibly confused and am sick of having so many lonely days where I question myself and my self-worth. I wish I didn't want more fr om him so I wasn't so disappointed. I feel like there are days where I do the work of 3 people only to come home and have my husband ignore my needs . to me, it seems his idea of a marriage is cuddling for 2 minutes before he goes to bed or having jack rabbit sex once every 2 weeks. I know he is tired too, but he makes time to do the most random things so it's hard for me to not feel hurt when he would rather do a million other things than make love to his wife. this is so ridiculous and just writing this makes me embarrassed and ashamed for feeling this way.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment