Pages

Search blog and web

Does She Even Care?

OK this is talking about the same girl in the thread "Should I Dump Her". Which by the way we broke up last night but unfortunately still live together because she has nowhere else to go as she doesn't work.
Alright so I briefly talked about how she hasn't worked in a year. Now we have definitely not had communication issues as we have talked many times about this. But the hing is that she knows I am hard pressed to provide and we never get to go to the beach or anything like that. She only recently put in some applications because I threatened that she would have to leave if she didn't get a job by July. Well I let her slide because I'm not a bastard who's gonna kick her into the street with nowhere to go.
So knowing that if someone honestly tries hard enough they could get a job, is it that she didn't care? I'll get on her about it and she'll cry and tell me she really loves me and really cares and wants me to keep giving her another chance. But I'm at the point where I feel that what she says isn't enough. I believe that two people have to ACT and physically show they care not just talk the talk. So I broke up with her but am wondering if it was too harsh. Am I right or wrong?

For other details please refer to my other thread mentioned above thanks y'all.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment