Pages

Search blog and web

Clingy

Hi everyone, I don't post here often and I felt I had to now because this Is driving me crazy.

I'm a 17 year old guy, generally very quiet around people I don't know but come out of my shell a lot when talking to my friends. I've never had a girlfriend, I think this is mainly because of my lack of confidence, as I find it very hard to go up to a girl and make conversation etc. However, once I know someone I'm fine with talking to them.

Basically, over the past couple of months ive really come to like this girl. Over the holidays we have been chatting loads over text. It has come to the stage that I really want to spend the majority of my time talking or with this girl. It seems to always happen when I get to know a girl well and I like them; I want to be talking to them all the time. I'm afraid that she might think that I'm clingy or something. When I'm not talking to her , like now for example (she's at a party), I feel very down and lonely.

How can I not come across as so clingy? I ask because about 2 years ago, a girl I got chatting with said that I'm too clingy.

I know the obvious answer is don't text her , but when I don't like I said I feel lonely and down.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment