Pages

Search blog and web

Breakup or not?

So I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months, just dating and such. I do really enjoy talking to her and spending time with her - or at least I did - but in any case I know she cheated on me and I'm fairly sure that while she probably likes me, she's doesn't feel the same about me as I do about her. I called her up on it, and she apologised for cheating (sort of), and after a little heart-to-heart I said I forgave her, but I'm not sure that's actually true, so at the current second it's mixed feelings. She just went to a festival with some guy-friends, I was going to go with her but that fell through and before I'd have trusted her, but not anymore. I think she's dodging my texts right now, but that's probably me just being paranoid.

So my question is, should I break up with her now, and look for someone else who actually reciprocates my feelings? Or stay and have fun while it lasts (given that I'm going to Uni next month) and just ignore my insecurity? Or stay true to my word, give her a proper second chance, and try to reconcile our differences?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment