Pages

Search blog and web

Both my long term boyfriends have still had feelings for their ex girlfriends :(

what the title says really. I feel awful. one relationship ended last year and it was horrible to go through; he cheated with her. the other ended just last week, though he didn't cheat - he is such a good guy, he honestly didn't mean to cause this, thought he was over it all when we got together.
I can't quite believe it's happened to me again though :(

I feel so sad it's ended like this, I didn't see it coming at all this time that he was still so affected by it, I thought he was the one for me, it was so perfect until all this came out recently, he was like life's apology for my horrible ex haha.
I just feel so inadequate, so silly. I know it's melodramatic but I just don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone. I'm not special to either of them, I'm just someone they've hurt by accident along the way. But I wanted so much to be special to him and to be loved by him :(

please tell me one day I won't care that I'm not 'his' girl. I just want to know that happiness is possible again.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment