Pages

Search blog and web

Wife's Sister Cheated with a woman

Hi. I have a question about how to handle what may be an unusual situation. My sister-in-law has been married to a wonderful man for seven years. She gave birth a few months ago to two wonderful twin boys (she and her husband have an older daughter). Anyway, my sister-in-law told my wife that she cheated with a woman. This was not merely a one-time thing; ever since her last pregnancy she had been growing more attracted to woman sexually, while her attraction to men has lessened. My sister in law at first dismissed these feelings as hormones, but they grew stronger after the birth. Anyway, she met a woman at work and cheated. My sister-in-law insists she was not always lesbian, and is baffled how her sexual orientation could just change. She still loves her husband and has sex with him, but she thinks of her lesbian fling when they do it. She asked my wife for help and plans to stay married for the time being without telling her husband. My wife thinks we should tell him, that not doing so is lying. What do you think we should do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment